Monday, October 13, 2014

10/13/14 Bob Corritore Sat On The Couch


Bob Corritore needs no introduction.

Maybe an explanation as to why it has taken so long to bring Bob on the show; well I interviewed him for American Blues News a number of years ago, he has visited during my IBC shows and somehow, my brain turned that into him having appeared on a Monday show!

When I realized my mistake, I reached out and Bob accepted.



We talked about how the Blues came into his world and how he ended up in Phoenix and some of the work he has produced.

We also talked about the state of the Blues and Bob expressed his feelings on the culture around the blues.

Just a superb interview.

BOB CORRITORE WEB SITE

BOB CORRITORE ON FACEBOOK


Listen Live to Music On The Couch with Vinny Bond
each Monday at 9pm Central on Blog Talk Radio

Listen To The Archives Anytime
At Music On The Couch

Bob Corritore’s Segment Begins At The 1:30:10 Mark




No comments: