Monday, May 12, 2014

05/12/14 COUCH KID NEW MUSIC - Matthew Davidson - Cross My Heart




Matthew Davidson first appeared on the show back on March 28, 2011 shortly after we met at the International Blues Challenge Youth Showcase.

His playing and knowledge of the Blues impressed me and I wanted to know more about this young man from Shreveport, LA



He has joined me in 2012 when he released his first EP Step Up and again in 2013 when he released his single "Heartbreaker"

Matthew came back again, this time with a new EP entitled Cross My Heart and we discussed the album and his musical growth since last year...and he has grown.


MATTHEW DAVIDSON WEB SITE

MATTHEW DAVIDSON ON FACEBOOK


Listen Live to Music On The Couch
with Vinny Bond
each Monday at 9pm Central
on Blog Talk Radio

Listen To The Archives Anytime
At Music On The Couch

Matthew's Segment Begins At
The 141:40 Mark




No comments: