Saturday, July 26, 2014

My Week As A Tortured Soul Day 8 - Houston Night


After the wonderful morning, we went back to our hosts home and relaxed for a few hours before heading back intoHouston for a performance at The Shakespeare Pub.

Kyle & Tiffany, the owners and Jason the manager treated the band right with some good food before hand and the Houston Blues Society represented well with a nice size crowd.



We want to bring the band back for a Saturday Bash and hope to set that up soon.

Then Sonny, Dick, Joe and I piled into the van and made the 10 hour drive to Midland TX, so I could be here for my show on Friday.


THANKS GUYS..I know it was a b**ch, and I appreciate you for doing it.

Check out some shots from that part of the trip!


 Our INCREDIBLE HOSTS! Pam & Boyd Bluestein
Can't thank you both enough!








Joe has caught the Sonny Rock Photo Stare!


 Sonny always making friends 

No comments: